The Mars Agency continued to be showered with new talent in the month of April.
Joining our Customer Development team are:
- Cameron Davies as Senior Account Executive on Regional Grocery for Tillamook.
- Andrea Sanitato (left) as Senior Account Executive on Regional Grocery for Mars Wrigley.
- Aly Rhoades as Senior Account Executive on Target for the Sanofi and Keurig Dr Pepper businesses.
Bolstering the capabilities of our proprietary Marilyn Commerce Marketing Platform are:
- Jason Osborn as Scrum Lead on the Marilyn team.
- Thomas Kimondo (right) as Quality Assurance Analyst, Vendor Fusion.
- Mohsin Hashmi as Data Architect.
- Kshitij “KV” Vashistha as Senior Data Engineer.
Strengthening the retail media team for the Mars, Inc. business are:
- Michele Delaune (left) as Director, Commerce Media for the Pet Specialty Channel.
- Allison Hinsch as Director, Commerce Media, for Target.
- Emma Shannon as Retail Search Specialist.
- Jack Lindberg as Director, Media Insights & Analytics-Amazon Marketing Cloud.
- Erika Munoz as Senior Account Executive for Walmart and the Club channel.
- Sean Griffin as Client Specialist, Finance.
Additional hires included:
● Aurora Gojcaj as Project Manager on the Walmart Connect team.
● Emily Meek as Specialist, Media Strategy for Mars Wrigley.
● Julia McGillivray as on-site Ecommerce Digital Manager on the Conagra Brands business.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? ,Current job openings can be found here.