The Mars Agency got the travel bug in May and stretched its international legs with 24 new hires for multiple businesses and capabilities ranging from South Korea to Canada, the UK to all over the U.S.
Joining our Customer Development teams:
- Brandon Gerrish as Manager on the Regional Grocery team for the BlueTriton and Mars Wrigley businesses.
- JP Laber-Kirst as Senior Manager on the Kroger team for the Campbell Soup Company business.
Our Strategic Planning team added:
- Carisa Griffin (right) as Director, Strategic Planning for the Bayer business.
Joining our Media team:
- Daniel Vilu as Media Planner on the Walmart Canada business.
- Katherine Caldwell, a former Mars intern, as Specialist, Media Activation.
Additional hires across our capabilities:
- Bahigh Acuna as EVP/GM for the Marilyn martech platform.
- Nicole Robinson-Spaude as Client Director in Germany.
- Laura Cross as Payroll Manager on the Finance team.
- Charley Pitt as Account Manager in London.
- Chris Linn (left) as Senior Director, Data Science & Analytics.
- Paul Parsons as Strategic Director for the London office.
Finally, David Brodzeller and Stephanie Fisher (right) were named Digital Training Specialists on the Global New Store Opening team for the Samsung team. Both are based in South Korea.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.