Temperatures heated up in July and so did new hires and promotions at The Mars Agency!
Joining the agency last month across our many U.S. teams and functions were:
- Becca Hernandez (at left) as Manager, Media Strategy on the Mars Wrigley Food and Pet businesses.
- Tracy Mobley as Senior Project Manager, Chris Darnielle as Production Designer and Jess Scott as Art Director on the Mars Wrigley business.
- Kira Crugnale as Senior Art Director for Constellation Brands and Bacardi.
- Melinda Aiello as Senior Account Executive for Bacardi.
- Georgie Cantu as Project Manager for Keurig Dr Pepper.
In Canada, Eve Han was named Account Manager on the Walmart business and Jackie Johnson Account Executive for Mars Wrigley.
Elsewhere, our London office announced two key promotions:
As part of our aggressive international expansion plans, Greg Thorpe (far right) has been promoted to Managing Director, Europe.
He will spearhead the agency’s next phase of growth into mainland Europe, which will involve establishing operations in core markets including Germany and France, and also oversee the expansion of our specialist commerce capabilities and Marilyn martech platform across the region.
In tandem with Greg’s promotion, Rebecca Jackson (above, left) was named Managing Director, UK. She will take the day-to-day management and leadership reins from Greg and drive continued momentum and growth for our UK operation.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.