New year, new Martians! The Mars Agency began 2023 with 15 new hires across many facets of the business.
Among the month’s highlights, our Ecommerce practice strengthened its Amazon expertise with three new hires who will focus on the retailing giant:
- Jen Cherniske as Business Development Director.
- Mike Tennant as Director.
- Jahleel Pinner (at right) as Advertising Manager.
Joining our Customer Development team are:
- Stephany Smith as Manager of Instacart for the Campbell Soup Company business.
- Beth Cesare as Director to work on media for Mars Wrigley.
- Holly Stabler (at left) as Manager for Walmart on the Bayer team.
- Ron Hodges as Account Executive on the Small Format team for AB InBev.
- Lauren Rasmussen as Manager.
Joining other departments throughout the agency are:
- Parker Weycker as Billing/AP Specialist in Finance.
- Asmita Joshi (at right) as Senior Business Intelligence Analyst on the Marilyn team.
- Leanna Ballester as Director of Creative Operations.
- Kelly Owens as Manager on the Mars Wrigley business.
- Molly Meyer as Director of Retail Strategy on Walmart Canada and other Canadian businesses.
- Jacob Luna as Manager of Media Activation for the Henkel business.
- Mike Merna as Chief Growth Officer to lead the New Business team. Learn more about this new role ,here.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? ,Current job openings can be found here.