Nearly every retail category saw a lift in sales in January 2023 over December 2022, as reported by the U.S. Commerce Department. It’s evidence that consumer spending is not declining, plus a good sign for both retailers and brands. And while consumers are continuing to spend, they are doing so with much more consideration and pickiness.
We’re headed to Shoptalk to hear how industry leaders are meeting the demands of a challenging economy and even more selective consumers. The Consumer Price Index indicates that inflation is showing signs of slowing, but many analysts predict that it’ll be a long road ahead.
We’re here to help brands weather that uncertainty and spend smarter by:
- Sharing evaluations of key retail media networks to help you determine which networks might be best suited for your investments.
- Helping you measure those investments more effectively and unlock untapped opportunities for growth.
- Showing you how to use data to refine your digital strategy.
And retailers, we’ll show you how to:
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities as well as overall business growth.
- Refine your CX design.
- Commercialize unique consumer/shopper research and insights.
Join us in Las Vegas, March 26-29, for actionable ideas on measurement, retail media, ecommerce and retail solutions to grow your business. We’ll be there alongside expert influencers within the industry to deliver knowledge that you can apply to your business immediately.
,Sign up here for our exclusive happy hour. Or ,take a break from the show floor in our VIP hospitality suite and get an exclusive personal analysis of your marketing strategy. This is an opportunity to meet with our key thought leaders and ask all your omni-commerce questions.