The Mars Agency continued to build out its functions and capabilities with 16 new hires in May.
Bolstering the capabilities of our proprietary Marilyn Commerce Marketing Platform are:
- Nishant Narayan as Senior Business Intelligence Developer.
- Harshil Patel (right) as Senior Data Engineer
Joining our Finance team are:
- Alison Ciecko as Senior Accountant.
- Sheila Folsom as Client Specialist Manager.
Strengthening our capabilities for the Mars, Inc. business are:
- Ashton Williams as Data Analyst.
- Kayla Corridon (right) as Director of Commerce Media.
- Zahra Al-Sayag as Client Specialist in Finance.
- Colleen Kane as Director of Media Strategy.
- Alyssa Holland as Director of Analytics.
Additional hires include:
- Lisa Tanner as Senior Director of Sales Enablement on the Retail Solutions team.
- Aubre Gilreath as Account Executive on the Walmart Customer Development team for the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Robbie Pringle (right) as Business Development Director on the Ecommerce team in London.
- Becky Nanns as Copywriter on the Emerging Brands team.
- Carmen White as Senior Director of Project Management.
- Mike Gural as Digital Media Sales Development Manager on the 7-Eleven and Tractor Supply businesses.
- Sharan Nair as Ad Ops Specialist for 7-Eleven and Tractor Supply.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.