While we’re halfway through the year, The Mars Agency isn’t halfway close to being done with adding new talent across its various businesses, capabilities and global teams.
Joining our Customer Development practice are:
- Abby Heidemann (right) as Director on the Target and Best Buy teams for Campbell Soup Company.
- Heather Luna as Director of On Demand Delivery.
- Brandon Rogers as Manager for Keurig Dr Pepper and Saputo on the Kroger team.
- Courtney Miller as Manager of the Regional Grocery channel for Saputo.
- Trish Hernandez as Director for the Drug, Dollar and C-Store channels on the Mars Wrigley business.
- Reid Seiter as Account Executive on the Regional Grocery channel for KDP.
Taking on roles in Client Leadership are:
- Laura Velasquez (left) as Account Executive on Mars Wrigley.
- Jacquie Wagstaff as Manager on the Conagra Canada business.
- Bill Whitaker as Account Executive on AB InBev.
Additional hires include:
- Martyn Farmer (right) as VP of Business Leadership for the German marketplace, based in Germany.
- Katrina Smart as Director of Commerce Media for Europe, based in the UK.
- Samantha Stephens as Senior Project Manager for the BlueTriton business.
- Abby Blasingame as Strategic Planner on the Campbell Soup Company and Henkel businesses.
- Meg Crociata as Manager of Media Strategy on Mars Wrigley.
- Kaitlyn Hall as Programmatic Specialist on the Mars Retail Media team.
- Connor Wharton as Financial Analyst.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining us?, Current job openings can be found here.