While February is the year’s shortest month, The Mars Agency certainly did not come up short in new hires! With 22 new additions, we continue to grow across multiple businesses and capabilities.
Joining Customer Development are:
- Alix Barrett as Director for Walmart on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Bayleigh Reeves (left) as Manager on Walmart and the Club channel for Samsung.
- Sarah Viatrov as Director on Walmart for both BlueTriton and Bob Evans.
- Ryan Kotek as Manager on the Small Format Drug/Dollar team for AB InBev.
- Katlin Freedle as Senior Account Executive on Walmart for Henkel.
- Connor Bechtol as Manager on the Grocery channel for Bob Evans, BlueTriton and other businesses.
Taking on Client Leadership roles are:
- Tania To (right) as Senior Account Executive to support our Canadian businesses.
- Wendy Winter as SVP. Read more about her role ,here.
Strengthening our retail media team for Mars, Inc. are:
- Ashley Sharp as Manager on Walmart and the Pet and Club channels.
- Womba Siangonya as Programmatic Manager.
- Taylor Dorgan as Manager on Target and the Last Mile channel.
- Janine Wong, Thushyanth Ravi and Karan Darayanani as Retail Search Specialist.
- Michael Brunot (left) as Senior Account Executive for the Pet and Grocery channels.
- Lauren Reames as Account Executive on Walmart and the Pet and Club channels.
- Kat Smeraglinolo as VP, Connected Commerce.
Additional hires across the agency included:
- Chris Becker as Client Specialist for Mars, Inc.’s retail media business on the Finance team.
- Madison Dietzman as Customer Marketing Manager for Amazon on the Ecommerce team.
- Ammie Gordon (right) as Digital Asset Specialist on the Production team.
- Carla Roberts as Director, Commerce Media for Walmart and Sam’s Club.
- Craig Elston as Group SVP, Strategic Planning. ,Read more about Craig’s previous experience and new responsibilities.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? ,Current job openings can be found here.