As 2022 came to an end, The Mars Agency was thrilled to close out the year in the same way it began: with a host of new hires to strengthen our capabilities.
Joining our Customer Development teams were Jackie Croxdale as Director for On-Premise working on the AB InBev business and Tiffany Metts (at left) as Senior Account Executive on Sam’s Club for Keurig Dr Pepper.
Bolstering other teams across the agency are:
- Greg Limbardo as Account Executive on BlueTriton.
- Antonio Kidston (at right) as Analyst for AB InBev.
- Jessica Chrysler as Director of Project Management for BlueTriton.
- Aaron Miller as Director of Strategic Planning for AB InBev.
- Noam Paoletti as Senior Copywriter on Henkel.
- Dan Snyder (below right) as Creative Director in Canada.
Also joining our team in Canada is Dave Hart, who joins The Mars Agency as SVP, Sales Strategy & Enablement. Dave will head up Retail Solutions Sales Strategy and Omnichannel Planning across all media and shopper marketing activity.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining?, Current job openings can be found here.