Heading into fall, The Mars Agency is excited to add more talent to its seasoned team of commerce marketing professionals.
Our Customer Development teams added three Senior Account Executives:
- Claire Post (at right) on the Walmart team for Conagra Brands.
- Angela Reynolds on the Sanofi business for Walmart and the Drug channel.
- Laura Foley on the Mars Wrigley business for Walmart.
Also joining our Customer Development ranks:
- Megan Lucy Neal as Director on the Walmart team for the Campbell Soup Company business.
- Joanah Loomer as Account Manager and Grace Stutler as Manager on the Regional Grocery team for Conagra.
Joining our Creative team as Junior Art Directors are Samantha Glassman and Allie Bajew, who will both focus on the Mars Wrigley Pet business.
Additional teams across the agency were bolstered by these new hires:.
- Carlos Santana as Client Manager on the Marilyn team.
- Jay El-Ghaddaf (at left) as Digital Designer on the Walmart Canada team.
- Julia Kazak as Manager of Sales Enablement across the Tractor Supply and 7-Eleven businesses.
- Alex Dawson as Quality Control Specialist on the Content Studio team.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining?, Current job openings can be found here.