Despite recent astronomical gas prices, The Mars Agency continued to rev its engine and drive new growth in March by adding a total of 26 employees across three countries.
Joining our Customer Development teams:
- Bryan Corcoran as Manager, Customer Development-Target, working on Campbell Soup Company activity.
- Andrea Ritchie as Manager, Customer Development-Sam’s Club, working on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Skylar Pannell (at right) as Manager, Customer Development-Walmart, working on the Campbell Meals & Beverage business .
- Phillip Cusimano as Manager, Customer Development-Grocery West on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Allie O’Sullivan as Senior Director, Customer Development-Grocery East on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Tessa Allen returned to The Mars Agency as Director, Customer Development-Walmart, working on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Tina Brockett as Manager, Customer Development-Kroger on the Conagra Brands team.
- Ben Biwer as Director, Customer Development-Target for the Campbell Meals & Beverage team.
- Anna Barajas Knapp as Director, Customer Development for Small Format retailers on the Mars Wrigley and BlueTriton teams.
- Devyn Smith as Senior Account Executive-Target, working on the BlueTriton and Mars Pet businesses.
- Leah Stephen as Account Executive on the Walmart team supporting BlueTriton, Bayer and Campbell Soup Company.
Bolstering our Creative teams are:
- Derek Bain as Executive Creative Director in London.
- Emily Moore as Associate Creative Director/Art working on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Todd Renshaw as Associate Digital Design Director on the Production team.
Our Client Leadership teams have added:
- Natasha McCraith (right) as Account Executive in London.
- Sydney Newton as Senior Account Executive on the Sanofi team.
- Amy Gutsell as Business Director in London.
- Kara Stoeber as Manager, Client Leadership on the BlueTriton team.
Joining our Internal Support Services:
- Caitlin Sanders as AP Billing Specialist on the Finance team.
- Kari Esselink as Senior Generalist on the People & Culture team.
- Taylor Diener as Financial Reporting Accounting Manager on the Finance team.
Additional hires have included:
- Rebecca Caradonna as Media Planner on the Walmart Canada team.
- Niliza Ali as Senior Project Manager on the Keurig Dr Pepper team.
- Casey Schoelen as Director, Strategic Planning on the Campbell Soup Company and Beyond Meat businesses.
- Michael Von Zon (right) as Sales Development Associate on the Walmart Connect team.
- Noyle Christopher as Senior Vice President-Data Science on the Marilyn Business Solutions team.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.