Spring has sprung and so has growth at The Mars Agency! With 21 new hires in April, the agency continues to strengthen its talent and capabilities across multiple businesses and services.
Joining our Customer Development teams are:
- Erin Isbell as Senior Director, Customer Development-Kroger across the BlueTriton, Bayer and Cargill businesses.
- Brett Wilson as Manager, Customer Development working on the Keurig Dr Pepper business.
- Ami O’Keefe as Director, Customer Development on BlueTriton.
- Taylor Duncan as Manager, Customer Development on Keurig Dr Pepper.
- Jackie Gonzales as Manager, Customer Development on Campbell Soup Company.
- Jen Letterman as Manager, Customer Development on Henkel.
- Jasson Osborn (above right) as Director, Strategic Planning working on Keurig Dr Pepper.
- Danny Ray on the Mars Wrigley and BlueTriton businesses.
- Beatriz Guerra on the Regional Grocery team working on Keurig Dr Pepper.
- Zach LeBlanc on Regional Grocery working on BlueTriton.
Our Client Leadership teams have added the following Account Executives:
- Nisha Nair on the Mars Wrigley Canada business.
- Noah Reiber on the Campbell Soup Company business.
- Trisha Anderson as Senior Account Executive on the Mars Pet business.
- Cobo Ostroff (right) as Assistant Account Executive on the Mars Wrigley Confections business.
- Marie Martine as Manager, Client Leadership on the Bob Evans business.
Additional April hires included:
- Karen Bartlett (right) as SVP, Creator Services.
- Fabio Bausare as Operations Coordinator for the Mars Wrigley and BlueTriton businesses.
- Jeremiah Corder as Senior Art Director on Conagra Brands.
- Danny Poulin as Director, Strategic Planning on the BlueTriton and Bacardi businesses.
- Katie Higgs as Project Manager on Campbell Soup Company.
- Rachel Pollock as Associate Project Manager on Mars Wrigley.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.