Spring is in bloom and so are these new hires! The Mars Agency continued to grow in March with 16 additions across many facets of the business.
Joining are Customer Development ranks are:
- Madison Buckby (right) as Senior Account Executive in the Grocery channel for the Mars Wrigley business.
- Cybil Foley as Director on the Kroger team for Campbell Soup Company.
- Lisa Barto (returning to the agency) as Director on Kroger for Mars Wrigley.
Taking on Project Management roles:
- Scotty Ulnick as Senior Project Manager for activity with Walmart Connect.
- Kirk Gundersen as Senior Project Manager on the Emerging Brands team.
Strengthening the retail media team for the Mars, Inc. business are:
- Jordan Sagisi (left) as Senior Director for Amazon Commerce.
- Beverly Mejia as Manager, Commerce for the Drug, Dollar, Value channels.
- Joshua Presnall as Retail Search Specialist.
- Leewan Li as Director, Project Management.
- Larissa Santoro as Director of Operations across Mars Retail Media and other businesses.
Additional hires include:
- Rafael DeCampos as Senior Account Executive on the Tillamook business.
- Afsana Hoque (right) as Account Executive supporting UK-based clients.
- Devin Goetz as Senior Art Director on the Henkel business.
- Danielle Belau as Senior Production Designer on BlueTriton.
- Lauren Lamping as Manager, Commerce Media for the Small Format and Regional Grocery channels on Henkel and other businesses.
- Peter Gent as Director, Data Partnerships for the Marilyn Commerce Marketing Platform. Read more about his role and Marilyn here.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.