As summer activities were winding down in August, growth at The Mars Agency continued to heat up.
Our Customer Development team added three new Managers:
- Brittani Wilhelm, who will focus on the Drug/Value Channel for the Mars Wrigley business.
- Ryan Brunner, who will manage the Convenience Channel on Mars Wrigley.
- Kassie Troja who joins the Target team to work with Campbell Soup Company.
The Customer Development ranks were also bolstered with three new Account Executives:
- Andrew Ellis on the Kroger team for Conagra Brands.
- Kim Landeros on the Regional Grocery team for Conagra.
- Yvette Camargo on the Albertsons team for Keurig Dr Pepper.
Additional teams were strengthened by these new hires:
- Daniel Flores (right) as Account Executive on the BlueTriton business.
- Matt Stegman as Art Director on BlueTriton.
- Jerod Anderson as Production Designer with Mars Wrigley.
- Natalie Burnside as Junior Media Planner for Walmart Canada.
- Trista deSousa as Senior Creative Buyer on the Production team, which supports all businesses company-wide.
The Mars Agency continues to look for the best talent to fill an ever-growing number of roles. Interested in joining? Current job openings can be found here.